Azi Drilling Ltd. is a family-owned and operated in Northwestern Ontario.
With over 25 years of experience, we are the preferred choice in a drilling contractor because of our extensive knowledge of the area and its drilling conditions, superior equipment and a level of service that is second to none within our industry.
We specialize in contract diamond drilling & minerals exploration services with safety being the top priority in everything we do.
We are a responsible steward of the environment and are always looking for new innovations to help sustain our industry. The experience and commitment we bring not only help us deliver results, but also adds value to the projects and their resource.
We have based our business around providing superior service, offering problem-solving solutions, and operating with transparency. We think of our clients as a partner, their projects' success is our success.
While we have years of experience operating in Northern Ontario, we have the capability and technical knowledge to provide services across Canada, South America and Europe.
The mission is to create strong relationships built on trust, consistency and transparency with our clients. These successful two-way partnerships will come from the values we operate under. We will identify and build the best team possible allowing us to leverage our combined expertise and complete even the most challenging projects.
- Create a work culture based on trust and respect.
- Promote, advance and progress our employees.
- Ensure that working safely is always the top priority.
- Protect the resources by being stewards to the environment.
- Learn by way of listening and be accountable for your actions.
Azi’s drilling equipment has an industry proven history of being very dependable, safe, and lightweight. We operate Multi Power Drills, Zinex Mining Drills and Macon Industry Products.
Discovery I and II
The A5® is one of the most recognized diamond core drills worldwide. Now with over 400 units in service, it's proven itself in every country in which mineral exploration is conducted, from the deserts of Sudan and jungles of Columbia to here at home in Canada. The drill has deep hole capabilities but is also simple to break apart and reassemble for fly projects. It easily mounts into a shack with rod handler capabilities making it one of the most versatile drills in the industry.
- Diamond Drilling Services (Skid & Fly) for mineral exploration mining companies.
- Core Sizes We Provide: BQ, NQ2 and HQ.
- Core Orientation and Closed Loop water management projects.
- Geotechnical Drilling and remote soil investigation programs.
- Greenfield Exploration Trenching.
- By-Pass wedging and Core Barrel Configuration programs.
- Road Building, Pad Building, Camp Building, and Ice monitoring/making.
- Hauling and Logistics Planning.
- Drill Core storage facilities.
- Core Cutting and transportation.
Our Support Equipment
- Dozers and Skidders for drill moves and road building.
- Excavator for trenching, sump and road building.
- Bombardier track units for winter hauling and road maintenance.
- Tundra Ski-Doo’s for winter programs.
- 4X4 pick-up trucks for crew transportation and delivering drill core.
- Polaris Ranger Side by Sides for muddy or sensitive areas.
- Bunk trailers and Shower units for remote camps.
- Gooseneck, flat deck and Cargo trailers to deliver gear.
Our purpose is to be a positive contributing factor in the ever-growing demand for world sustainability. We will accomplish this by providing our clients with a superior drilling service backed by the best equipment in the industry creating less environmental impact. We will add value and create a beneficial relationship for all of our employees and the communities we work in.
Crews, Training and Development
Uptime and Equipment Maintenance Programs
Start a project
"*" indicates required fields